The platform breaks down barriers between creators and content distribution + monetization
LA VEGAS, April 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TvStartup Inc. announces its new Video CMS software, an all-in-one video management system. Video CMS software is the next level of TvStartup’s OTT platform, which offers a turnkey solution for video and audio creators to directly own, launch and monetize their own Internet TV channels.
“We really designed this whole system with the creator in mind,” says Brock Fisher, CEO of TvStartup. “Everything you could possibly need to create, manage and monetize an online video channel is now in one place, giving all creators easy access to a large audience and providing the best experience for their viewers.”
Video CMS software features and benefits include:
- Direct monetization options (automated and personalized ads, subscriptions and pay-per-view for ad-supported monetization approaches, premium and freemium subscriptions.)
- Custom live streaming in the all-new broadcast studio (on-screen overlays, collaboration features, custom logos, replay capabilities and many more options.)
- 24/7 scheduled programming with flexible ad insertion capabilities
- One-click cross-platform distribution to branded OTT apps such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, as well as mobile, social and web destinations.
- Categorizing video on demand for video libraries
- Full support for audio on demand and audio streaming
- Turnkey cross-platform publishing, including syncing all streaming and on-demand content directly to custom branded OTT apps like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV and more.
TvStartup’s new video CMS software is available and on display at the NAB show on booth W7406 (April 24-April 27, 2022). The software comes in several packages that have been selected for specific channel needs, all available at special NAB discounted rates.
For more information, please attend the TvStartup press conference on sunday april 24and at 3 p.m. in room N242 or visit:
About TvStartup Inc: For over 10 years, TvStartup has served the broadcast industry and has long been Roku’s number one channel provider, powering over 1,500 custom SDK channels on Roku alone. TvStartup pioneered the OTT distribution space for independent creators, bringing cable and satellite providers to OTT platforms as early as 2008. TvStartup is now positioned as the one-stop-shop solution for creators of all types, enabling independent creators and broadcasters to reach large global audiences across all popular platforms, from Roku, Fire TV and Apple TV to iOS and Android devices. The innovative platform enables everyday broadcasters to transform their content into large-scale Internet TV networks, while easily managing their streaming and on-demand content from a single dashboard. TvStartup makes it easy to create a “Netflix-style” experience for viewers so creators can focus on create great content, link with his audience and capitalize their passion, highlighted the NAB SHOW 2022.
What differentiates TvStartup from other OTT service providers is that it provides all the tools a creator needs, without the added complexities. Also, every feature of TvStartup’s software is explained in detail in its step-by-step tutorial series. This company was created FOR content creators, BY content creators.
SOURCE TvStartup Inc.