Audio Producer – KIIS Sydney
As a member of ARN, Australia’s recognized audio leader, you have the opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are artists. We create moments that movement people, and that people to move to. We invest in the smartest advertising, experts and innovations in audio. This gives us an unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us shape quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come and be part of our story?
We are looking for an experienced person audio producer join our team in Sydney. The role works with a number of shows on the KIIS network and Iheart Radio. It’s fast, but you’ll have a lot of fun working with an experienced team that knows how to create brilliant content.
About the role:
- Creating Australia’s Hottest Sounds
- View Imagery, Promos, and Podcast
- Editing of interviews, captures and voiceovers
- Work with the best team in the industry to create and execute exceptional ideas
- Passionate, fun and positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Pro Tools with a solid understanding of radio
- Experience in audio production – Minimum of 2 years
- A team player who wants to win!
- Understanding and passion for Pop-Culture
- Great attention to detail and time management
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” that describe how we act every day to create a great workplace:
- aim high – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be the best of yourself – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- make a difference – We look for all opportunities for improvement and seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve this.
* We also require a reel of up to 2 minutes (.mp3 format) that displays your best work.
Bring your skills, genius and energy into our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and CV before the close of business February 25, 2022
ARN is an HT&E company. For more details visit www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn / Australian radio network) EEO statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alumni status protected combatant, disability, or other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accommodation for people with disabilities
For people with disabilities who require additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au /contact-us/